I have a thing for languages, but let’s face it. I can only speak Spanish and English at the moment. That will do for now though… here’s what I have in mind:
You know when you write an article about a singer, or a movie, or a show, or about the music business… or anything relating to the entertainment industry. When you read about entertainment, the article needs to be entertaining – needs spunk! (not the dirty meaning) It needs personality.
Most people translate word by word which results in your article loosing its personality. Well, here comes Amy! I’m here to translate your article from English to Spanish, or maybe from Spanish to English~ and keep the vibe of it.
See some samples by hitting the “translations” category.
Interested? Hit me up for rates in English-Spanish translations… or the other way around through the contact page.
Language Translation List
- English – Spanish (by Amy)
- French – English – Spanish (contact)
- Swedish – English – Spanish (contact)
- Chinese – English (contact)
- Chinese – Spanish (contact)
- Japanese – Spanish (contact)
Language Facts about Amy:
- After learning a bit of Swedish, I would like to check out Norwegian, Icelandic or maybe Danish or German.
- I know more about Japanese language than I do Chinese.
- I think my French speaking is rubbish, but that doesn’t mean I can’t learn to read and write in it. My teacher says that my French writing is pretty good. LOL
- Got a language request? I can probably hook you up with someone who can help!